Buy Little Nightmares II Day-1 Edition on the Bandai Namco Entertainment Store and:
Get access to the Nomes’ Attic: Follow the Nomes to find this special in-game puzzle and unlock the Nomes’ hat as a reward when you complete it.
Get the digital mini-soundtrack: Enjoy a selection of 5 tracks from the Little Nightmares soundtrack, composed by Tobias Lilja.
Little Nightmares, a dark whimsical tale that will confront you with your childhood fears
Return to a world of charming horror in Little Nightmares II, a suspense adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by the humming transmission of a distant tower. With Six, the girl in a yellow raincoat, as his guide, Mono sets out to discover the dark secrets of The Signal Tower and save Six from her terrible fate; but their journey will not be straightforward as Mono and Six will face a gallery of new threats from the terrible residents of this world.
Will you dare to face this collection of new, little nightmares?
PLAY A DARK, THRILLING, SUSPENSE ADVENTURE
A host of brand-new Residents lie in wait to haunt your steps and disturb your sleep. Outsmart the sadistic Teacher, survive the bloodthirsty Hunter and flee from many more terrifying characters, as Mono and Six journey through this world together.
DISCOVER A FANTASTICAL WORLD CORRUPTED BY THE SIGNAL TOWER
Escape a world that’s rotten from the inside. Your journey will take you from creepy woodlands, to sinister schools, on your way to the dreadful Signal Tower to find the source of the evil that spreads through the TV screens of the world.
AWAKEN YOUR INNER CHILD TO SAVE SIX FROM THE DARKNESS
Six is fading from this world and her only hope is to guide Mono to the Signal Tower. In this world of nightmares, you are her only beacon of hope. Can you muster the courage to fend off your tormenters, and co-operate with Six to make sense of The Signal Tower?
- Six: Awaking in a world she cannot recognize, Six must learn to trust someone else if she is to stand a chance of survival. She has already seen more than any normal child ever should, but then ... Six is not a normal child.
- Mono: As the world buckles under the relentless pulse of The Signal Tower, Mono takes refuge where he can. His thin paper mask offers some respite, helping him forget that the world outside hates him, and wants him to fail - but he can’t stay hidden forever.
- The Patients: The Patients cannot live with their selves. They look in the mirror and hate what stares back. Seeing nothing but the flaws and ugliness of nature, they beg The Doctor to fix them, to work his magic, and make them whole again.
- The Doctor: perfection is important to The Doctor and he will not allow anything to interfere with his life’s work. With his adoring patients clattering the halls, you may not hear The Doctor coming, not until it’s too late. Only then will you learn to look up to him.
- The Bullies: Proof that all children don’t get to be innocent, The Bullies aren’t tragic figures, no cruel parents to blame, and don’t secretly crave your friendship. They are Bullies, and they will get you if you don’t get them first.
- The Teacher: Misbehavior will not be tolerated in The Teacher’s classroom, and nothing escapes her cold, twisted gaze. In her domain, children should be seen and not heard, and if one should be heard, they will never be seen again.
- The Hunter: Armed with his flashlight and battered shotgun, The Hunter stamps through the wilderness with cold ambition, sniffing out his prey, collecting new trophies for the groaning walls of his shack.
- The Thin Man: As the ever-present hum of The Transmission chokes the airwaves, The Thin Man continues his endless journey through this desolate place, haunting the shadows, searching for something…